We welcome all contributions - send a pull request or open an issue. When possible, send different pull requests by section/topic.
Feel free to peruse the open issues for ideas which need to be expanded on a bit here.
Editing and Submitting changes¶
- Fork the repo
- Make changes to the markdown files in the docs directory of the master branch
- Submit a Pull Request
Write for managers and auditors
- Favor succinctness in writing
- Use max 3-4 sentences in a section (exceptions can be made when critical)
- Show, don’t tell (examples speak more than lengthy exposition)
- Include a simple, illustrative example rather than complex examples that require substantial, extraneous reading
- Add a source link to the original document when available
- Create new sections when warranted
- Keep code lines under 80 characters when possible
- Mark code as insecure, bad, good where relevant